Rosa dei Venti: Strategically located: close to the lake, walking distance restaurants
There are many sights to see and things to do in Moniga del Garda. Here are some main recommendations:
- Boat trips: Moniga del Garda offers the opportunity to take boat trips along the lake to admire the beauty of the lake and the panoramic views.
You can go by ferry or rent a boat with or without license: 200 meters from Relais Rosa dei Venti there is the harbour with everything.
- Bike rides: Moniga del Garda is surrounded by hills and offers the opportunity to go on bike rides to discover the natural beauty of the area.
You can come with your road or mountain bike, or rent an ebike: bike rentals can bring here at Relais Rosad dei Venti their bike
- Moniga Beaches: Moniga del Garda offers several beaches along the lake shores, such as Moniga beach, where you can sunbathe, swim, and enjoy the view of the lake.
- Wine tasting: Moniga del Garda is surrounded by vineyards and offers the opportunity to taste local wines, where you can discover the flavors and aromas of the area's wines. Ask at the reception the options you have!
- A supermaket for main courses: 600 meters from Relais Rosa dei Venti you will find a complete supermarket with everything you may need.
- Mediterranean cuisine restaurants: Moniga del Garda has many options of Mediterranean cuisine restaurants where you can taste traditional dishes of Lombard cuisine and lake Garda.
- Moniga Castle: This ancient medieval castle offers a panoramic view of the city and the lake and houses a permanent exhibition on the history of Moniga.
- Church of San Martino: This 12th-century church is famous for its Romanesque architecture and frescoes.